This is the website of Paypalcontactnumber.co.uk
We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on 0330 332 7614.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors as detailed in this policy.
- What information do we collect?We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation.
- information relating to any interactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any call logs or recordings
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of delivering our call tracking and recording services
- any other information that you choose to send to us
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can refuse all cookies by clicking “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy”, and selecting “Block all cookies” using the sliding selector. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact on the usability of many websites, including this one.
- administer the website
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
- enable your use of the call tracking, logging and recording services available through the website
- send to you call tracking reports and call recordings when requested
We will not use your personal information to send you any kind of marking information. We will not provide or sell your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention)
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information
- Your rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity [(for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address)].
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.